Inspired by nature & hand built by local craftsmen, our suite features a spectacular wall panorama where gentle forest scenes envelop the weary traveler and plush wool carpets mimic moss creeping across the forest floor.
The Cinema Suites features a spacious King bed studio with ensuite bathroom and kitchenette. An additional bedroom and ensuite bathroom to interconnect the main studio is available or parties larger than 2 people. The bedding configuration for the additional bedroom is either a King bed or 2x Singles, (please let us know your preferred configuration at time of booking). There is a sofa bed in the main studio for added bedding for another 1-2 guests if required.
Main studio accommodates up to 1-4 guests. Additional bedroom accommodates 1-2 guests for a total of 6 people.
Upon arrival, guests will receive:
- Tickets to the Ata Whenua Fiordland Experience shown exclusively at Fiordland Cinema
- A bottle of Fiordland Pinot Noir and Fiordland Sauvignon Blanc with our compliments
Your suite also features:
- Spacious main king bed studio with ensuite bathroom.
- Sofa Bed
- Luxurious Robes and Slippers
- Full range of guest amenities
- 50” LCD TV with Sky TV and Netflix
- Complimentary unlimited Wireless Internet
- Allocated off street parking
- Bottled water, capsule coffee and tea provided
- Bluetooth and USB ports
- Highchair and Cot available on request
Fine Egyptian linens grace the King bed while luxurious lounge chairs are adorned in forest-green velvet & lavished with feather-filled linen cushions. Restful, adjustable lighting burns low like the lanterns found in the old huts dotted throughout Fiordland National Park. Sleeping, dining & lounge areas are elegantly separated by slatted beechwood partitions and flowing silk curtains.
The Suite is located in the heart of Te Anau above the Fiordland Cinema and The Black Dog Lounge Bar. Upon arrival check in at the Cinema and our friendly staff will be there to introduce the Suites and assist you with anything you may need for your stay.
Check in from 2pm.