Accommodation that is inspired by nature & hand built by local craftsmen. For instance, the suite features a spectacular wall panorama of gentle forest scenes and plush wool carpets to mimic moss creeping across the forest floor. Meanwhile, guests will be enveloped into Fiordland.
In addition, fine Egyptian linens grace the King bed while luxurious lounge chairs are adorned in forest-green velvet & lavished with feather-filled linen cushions. Lighting burns low like the lanterns found in the old huts throughout Fiordland National Park. Sleeping, dining & lounge areas are elegantly separated by slatted beech wood partitions and flowing silk curtains.
The Cinema Suites features a spacious living, lounge and dining area with a King bed, ensuite bathroom, kitchenette and an adjoining bedroom and ensuite bathroom.
The bedding configuration is a king bed in the main space and in the adjoining bedroom, either a King bed or 2x Singles. Please let us know your preferred configuration for this room at time of booking. A sofa bed is available as additional bedding for a 5th guest – Please let us know if this is required.
The suite can sleep a total number of 5 people.
- Tickets to the Ata Whenua Fiordland Experience shown exclusively at Fiordland Cinema
- A bottle of Fiordland Pinot Noir and Fiordland Sauvignon Blanc with our compliments
- Sofa Bed
- Luxurious Robes and Slippers
- Full range of guest amenities
- 50” LCD TV with Sky TV and Netflix
- Complimentary unlimited Wireless Internet
- Allocated off street parking
- Bottled water, capsule coffee and tea provided
- Bluetooth and USB ports
- Highchair and Cot available on request
The accommodation is situated in the heart of Te Anau above the boutique Fiordland Cinema and The Black Dog Lounge Bar. Upon arrival, check in at the Fiordland Cinema and our friendly staff will be there to introduce the Suite. They will assist you with anything you may need for your stay.
Check in from 2pm. Early check in is subject to availability.